Truly Madly Deeply is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, when using this website, then you can be assured that, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Truly Madly Deeply may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th February 2009.
What information do we collect from you?
- While you are browsing our shop we gather no personal information about you. All we will gather is the standard HTTP information that will appear in our web logs, this information is only ever used to gather very general traffic statistics.
- If you wish to complete our contact form will we ask for your personal details, i.e. name, telephone, fax, address and email.
- When purchasing products from our website, you will be directed to the PayPal website in order to make your payment.
- When you complete your payment via PayPal we will receive, from PayPal, your email, name, delivery address and delivery instructions. This is so that we can deliver your order to you when you want it.
- When placing a telephone order with us, we will need to collect information that will assist us in completing your purchase, this will include: name, telephone, delivery address, required delivery date, email and credit card information. The credit card information is not stored by us and it is immediately destroyed after being used to effect a payment for your order.
How do we use the information about you?
- Our main purpose for collecting personal information is so that we can deliver your goods to you.
- Once your payment has completed, all of your financial information is destroyed immediately. We never keep any financial information on you, including credit or debit card details. Therefore, when placing further orders we will need to re-request your financial information.
- We may also periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to enable you to visit other websites which we think will be of interest to you. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information, at any time, by writing to or emailing us at the addresses below.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the address below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.